Dear Prospective Mentors,
Thank you so much for being interested in being my mentor!
I’m getting started as a startup entrepreneur, and I have a lot to learn, and I need a lot of help. Any help you are willing to offer me would be greatly appreciated.
I’m looking for someone that has done successful startups or business before, or is involved in a startup and a few steps ahead of me. Ideally also tech-startups, but any business mentors would help too.
What it means to help me as a mentor:
- Meetings to chat about what I’m doing and my progress, give any feedback and advise. Could be as infrequent as once every few months, or as frequent as once or twice a month.
- Not minding me perhaps shooting you an email once a while to ask you for specific advise or help on some particular questions or problems I have regarding the business
- You can stop being my mentor whenever you want,no obligations.
Here’s what you’ll get out of it
- The satisfaction of helping others
- By teaching and advising, you’ll reinforce your knowledge.
- I’ll of course help you with whatever you need the best I can